Happy new month🙃🙃, so sunshine and rainbow tag……. Let’s go! Thank you so much Hattush http://daughterofthelight.blog/2021/08/04/sunshine-rainbows-tag/ for tagging me, you’re a great friend and an amazing writer, and definitely a daughter of the light❤️🥺🌈❤️.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Share the badge and rules in your post
- Include this blog tag statement: “The sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!”
- Answer the tag’s 5 questions
- Tag 5-10 bloggers whose blogs you love reading!
- Include a custom message to your nominees about why you tagged them
- Keep on blogging! We love that you’re a part of the blogging world!
- What are your favorite kinds of posts to write?
I love writing about things that matter to me, God, my struggles (in hopes that they remind someone that they are not alone) mental health, and encouragements and reminders to people that God is bigger than whatever we face and He is our source of life, where we find peace, hope and salvation.
2. What’s a post you’d love to write, but haven’t yet?
Travelling tales( I just came up with the name😅😅) I love to travel and can’t wait to get back on the road after I’m done with my final high school exams in November, with COVID and exam preparations , travelling has been a second thought , but I still love it and can’t wait to share my journeys with all you amazing people!
3. In what ways do you enjoy helping other people?
Writing, I love this platform because I can reach so many people from different places in the world, but I also try to be kind and generous, a smile can go a long way, so can a prayer and even a kind word and a good deed. I try to be that friend who listens, stays, isn’t judgmental and sees the light when all others see is the bad and darkness in some people , in simple terms, I try to be the exact amazing friend I would want to have in my life.
4. What (or who) inspires you?
Firstly, My Heavenly Father, I’m awed by the fact that He could and does love a flawed, and imperfect human being like me, His AMAZING LOVE, inspires me to forgive more, love freely, be merciful and it humbles me, constantly reminding me that I did nothing to deserve God’s grace, therefore I shouldn’t be stingy with being good and kind to others.
My family, they inspire me to strive for good and amazing things in life, they make me smile, and give me more love than I can imagine, they remind me that I’m blessed by God, even when I don’t feel like I am.
Thirdly, the Bible, it has so much Knowledge and Wisdom, there is a verse for every experience and it’s like talking to God and reading His replies. I love reading it and meditating on it, it inspires my writing, as well as helping me to be the best person I can be for God and to other people around me.
5. What do you love to see on other people’s blogs?
I love the authenticity, honesty, faith and amazing adventures people write about. Reading about how God has and still is working in people’s lives, through the ups, and the downs is really inspiring and awesome. Some posts make me laugh, cry and relate to people from all over, I love connecting with someone thousands of miles away from me through a single post.
I TAG…….. drum roll please 🥁
1. Ainsley http://ainsleybeth.home.blog/2021/08/03/how-im-staying-healthy-tips/ I love your posts, and how you’re always trying new things and keeping active, it helps me to try and not be lazy 😅
2. Ariel https://arielaonthego.com reading about your adventures in different countries makes me feel like I’m on the journeys with you. I love that you love travelling and are seeing the beautiful creations of God❤️.
3. Heidi https://heidilane1.wordpress.com you’re so creative and live life to the fullest, I look forward to reading your posts 🙂
And I tag all those other amazing bloggers out there, thank you for sharing your talents, you are amazing ❤️💐.
The sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives! So thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, experiences and talents with us❤️❤️never stop, it’s inspiring.
With love and rainbows 🌈 ~ Tanatswa~